The privacy of your data is very important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how we use them. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal information on this website.
This page respects and takes care of the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
ESTUDI GRAF, SA , has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 , known as the LOPD Development Regulation. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Data of the person in charge of the file
- ESTUDI GRAF, SA
- Ind. Casa Nova) – 17181 Aiguaviva (Girona)
Origin of the data and purposes of the treatment
In ESTUDI GRAF, SA there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- The personal data requested are: name, telephone, email and comment. These data are used to respond to the request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that users may have regarding the information included on the website. As, for example, about the services provided through the web, the processing of your personal data, issues related to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to the contracting conditions. The data provided is located on the servers of GRN Serveis Telemàtics SL, within the EU.
- The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of our website will be governed by this section.
- As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is the consent of the interested persons for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our professional services, as well as for the sending of commercial communications carried out ESTUDI GRAF, SA.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- GRN Serveis Telemàtics, SL domiciled in Spain, treats the data in order to perform hosting services to hosting a ESTUDI GRAF, SA. SL. For more information, you can consult http://grn.cat/header/politica-de-privacidad/?lang=es.
- WordPress.org treats the data in order to perform its support services to our website. For more information, you can consult https://wordpress.org/
- Therefore, the user is aware and accepts that their personal data will be stored by MailChimp, for the subscription and sending of electronic newsletters.
Therefore, the user is aware and accepts that their personal data will be stored by MailChimp, for the subscription and sending of electronic newsletters.
- Google Analytics is an analytical web service provided by Google, whose main office is in the EEUU. Google uses «cookies», which are text files located on your computer, to help www.bosscook.es analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.bosscook.es (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Time period stored
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the activities detailed above and its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
These rights are essential in data protection because they allow you to decide on your own information. As a user, you can direct your communications and exercise your rights following the formalities imposed by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its Development Regulations.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not personal data is processed at www.bosscook.es
Interested persons have the right to:
Those interested may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
Those interested will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. ESTUDI GRAF, SA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
They may also request the portability of their data when it is technically possible for personal data to be transmitted directly from responsible to responsible.
You can exercise these rights through our email firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the photocopy of your ID.
Secreto y seguridad de los datos
ESTUDI GRAF, SA is committed to the use and processing of users’ personal data, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
ESTUDI GRAF, SA cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The user guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of them. Likewise, the user guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to his real situation, which is updated and accurate. In addition, the user is obliged to keep their data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that may be caused by ESTUDI GRAF, SA as owner of the website www.boscook.com
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to ESTUDI GRAF, SA in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the rights mentioned above. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
ESTUDI GRAF, SA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. Last update: 10/02/2020
According to the EUDI GRAF, SA does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in all the communications that he will receive from the provider, the user has the possibility to cancel his express consent to receive our communications.